BRAND TEMPORARY ARCHITECTURE
Exhibition Booth Design - Shop & Corporate Retail Design - Interior Design - Event Experiences Projectmanagement
- Responsibility for brand architecture (temporary architecture like exhibition booths, showrooms & TV sets) & events experiences concepts from pitch to implementation and final production.
- Senior level professional experience in the development of design concepts in the field of exhibitions booths & events experiences (good conceptual skills and a feeling for brands, target groups, trends).
- Senior level Project-Management & Design of creative trades Development of strategy, central idea, customer journeys, concept presentation to clients.
- Creative management as well as target group-oriented conception and elaboration of the visual implementation of the appearance of the events, exhibition stands & TV sets: design, development, production and construction of detailed solutions using CAD in 2D and 3D.
- Creation of concepts as well as production, implementation and project management & on site construction management on site for events, trade fair stands and TV Set-Designs.
- Cost calculations, preparation and control of offers including budget and timing responsibility.
- Control and communication with external agencies and service suppliers.
- Structured, independent, quality and result-oriented way of working, paired with the ability to work in a team.
- Fluent in German, Spanish and English.
“My goal is to install a sense of curiosity about what exists outside of us. Elements in our world that we can´t see, or parts of our universe that we can´t access…yet.”